Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A New Year's List

Every December when the new year is approaching, I join the crowd of list makers.
This year I would like to share some of my favorite lists of books with all of you.

Where to start?
I’ll begin at the beginning with some favorite picture books.
Most of them are by authors who have lots of great books. My list is in no particular order except as I thought of them.

I hope you enjoy the list and that it inspires you to think of your own favorite books.

1. Bartholomew and the Oobleck by Dr. Seuss

2. One Morning in Maine by McCloskey
3. A Birthday for Frances by Hoban
4. Silly Sally by Wood
5. Harry the Dirty Dog by Zion
6. The Hello Goodbye Window by Juster
7. Old Bear by Hissey

8. Kitten’s First Full Moon by Henkes
9. You’re the Boss, Baby Duck by Hest
10. Olivia by Falconer
11. Leaf Man by Ehlert
12. Ginger by Voake

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment